Friday, October 11, 2013

I got my i's on Leigh

I interview Leigh,she told me that she didn't like to get bossed around at work.  Did you no that she took over her dad spot when he retried from work.  Leigh told me that when you need somebody for some help all you got to do is ask.  She said the thing that change for her was her dream because they  keep putting her in other college's and she lots her degree.  What I learned from her was in life some people like you and some people don't.  She told me that she start to drive at 13 because she was born on the farm.  Leigh told me that when she worked at the bank she did not like to work with people money.  When she was about 13 or 14 she started to babysit little kids.  At first she wanted to be a mucis teacher but she noticed that she didn't like it.  Leigh told me shed like to go around the world and see other stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment